Ch. 16. Effects of Fifth House | Birth Chart Astrology Readings
1-3. O Brahmin, now I tell you the effects, related to Fifth House. If the Lords of Ascendant and Fifth are in their own Signs, or in an angle, or in a trine, one will enjoy thorough happiness through his children. Should Fifth’s Lord be in Sixth, eighth or twelfth House, there will be no offspring. Should the Lord of Fifth be combust, or be with malefics and be weak, there will be no children; even, if per chance issues are obtained, they will only quit the world soon. The Conjunct of Fifth’s Lord with Ascendant’s Lord in a good House will ensure early obtainment of children apart from happiness through them. If they join in an evil House, they will prove a defect in this respect.
4. If Fifth’s Lord is in Sixth House, as Ascendant’s Lord is conjunct with Mars, the native will lose his very first child, whereafter his female will not be fertile to yield an offspring.
5. Should Fifth’s Lord be in debilitation in Sixth, Sixth, or Twelfth House, while Mercury and Ketu are in Fifth House, the native’s wife will give birth to one child only.
6. If Fifth’s Lord is in fall and be not having its aspect to Fifth, while Saturn and Mercury are in Fifth, the native’s wife will give birth to one child only.
Get your horoscope analyzed now. visit here for personal astrology readings
7. Should Ninth Lord be in Ascendant, while Fifth’s Lord is in fall and Ketu is in Fifth along with Mercury, obtainment of progeny will be after a great deal of ordeal.
8. If Fifth’s Lord is in Sixth, Sixth, or Twelfth House, or be in an inimical Sign, or be in fall, or in Fifth itself, the native will beget issues with difficulty.
9. Should Fifth House be owned by Saturn, or Mercury and be occupied, or aspected by Saturn and Mandi, one will have adopted issues.
10. Should Sun and Moon be together in a Sign and in the same Navamsha, the native will be brought up by three mothers, or two fathers.
11. Adopted issue is indicated, if Fifth is tenanted by six Planets, while its Lord is in Twelfth House and Moon and Ascendant are endowed with strength.
12. There will be many children, if Fifth’s Lord is strong, while Fifth is aspected by strong Mercury, Jupiter and Venus.
13. If Fifth’s Lord is with Moon, or is in her Decanate, the native will beget daughters; so say Jyotishis.
14. If Fifth’s Lord is in a Movable Sign, while Saturn is in Fifth, as Rahu is with Moon, the child (so born) is of questionable birth.
15. Undoubtedly the native is born of other’s loins, if Moon is in the 8th from Ascendant, while Jupiter is in the 8th from Moon. Malefic’s Drishti, or Conjunct is essential in this Yoga.
16. If Fifth’s Lord is exalted, or be in Second, Fifth, or Ninth House, or be conjunct with, or under aspect of Jupiter, obtainment of children will be there.
17. One will obtain children, that will indulge in mean deeds, if Fifth is occupied by three, or four malefic planets, while Fifth’s Lord is in fall. A benefic (including Mercury) in Fifth is excluded in the said combination.
18. If Fifth is occupied by Jupiter, while its Lord is with Venus, one will obtain an offspring in his 32nd, or 33rd year.
19. Should Fifth’s Lord be in an angle along with Jupiter, one will beget a child at the age of 30, or 36.
20. If Jupiter is in Ninth House, while Venus is in the 9th from Jupiter along with Ascendant’s Lord, one will beget a child at the age of 40.
21. The native will at the age of 32 lose his child, if Rahu is in Fifth, Fifth’s Lord is in Conjunct with a malefic and Jupiter is in debilitation.
22. There will be loss of children at 33 and 36, if a malefic is in the 5th from Jupiter, while another is in the 5th from Ascendant.
23. Should Mandi be in Ascendant, while Ascendant’s Lord is in fall, grief on account of loss of child at the age of 56 will come to pass.
24-32. Number of Children. There will be 10 sons, if Fifth House and Sixth House are occupied by malefics, while Fifth’s Lord is in deep exaltation, joining Ascendant’s Lord, as Jupiter is with another benefic. Nine will be the number of sons, that one will beget, if Jupiter is in deep exaltation, as Rahu is with second house Lord and Ninth house is occupied by its own Lord. There will be eight sons, if Jupiter is in Fifth, or Ninth House, while Fifth’s Lord is endowed with strength and second Lord is in tenth House. Saturn in ninth House, while Fifth’s Lord is in Fifth itself, gives 7 sons, out of which twins will be born twice. If Fifth’s Lord is in Fifth in Conjunct with second Lord, there will be birth of 7 sons, out of which 3 will pass away. Only one son is denoted, if there be a malefic in Fifth House, while Jupiter is in the 5th from Saturn, or vice versa. If Fifth House has a malefic in it, or, if Saturn is in the 5th from Jupiter, the native will beget offspring only through his second, or third wife. Should Fifth be occupied by a malefic, while Jupiter is conjunct with Saturn in Fifth House, as Ascendant’s Lord is in second House and Fifth’s Lord is conjunct with Mars, one will live long, but lose his children one after the other, as they are born.